Make an Appointment
Why suffer through more pain and discomfort? Call us Now or schedule an interview right from our website by clicking the button below. Depending on the type of appointment you need, we can even confirm your appointment instantly! So even if you’re at work and can’t speak on the phone, complete our short for, tell us the date and time you’d like to come in, even if its later today and we’ll get back to you in seconds with a confirmation or a short email that we will call you to confirm.
Schedule an Appointment
Top 3 Reasons To Visit Altanta Total Wellness
1. Pain. If you are experiencing neck, back, arm, foot, knee, etc. pain, see us at Atlanta Total Wellness. The doctors at Atlanta Total Wellness have had expert training in anatomy and biomechanics of the body. Remember, the pain is a symptom of tissue dysfunction that's already been in process.
2. Headaches. "a report released in 2001 by researchers at the Duke University Evidence-Based Practice Center in Durham, N.C., found that spinal manipulation resulted in almost immediate improvement for those headaches that originate in the neck, and had significantly fewer side effects and longer-lasting relief of tension-type headaches than a commonly prescribed medication."
3. Whiplash. Whiplash causes chronic instability to the joints and surrounding spinal tissues, eventually leading to premature degenerative changes to the spine. Chiropractic retrains these tissues to re-create stability and function!
Meet : Dr.Dmitry Sereda, Atlanta Chiropractor
Dmitry Sereda, D. C. Board Certified Non-Surgical Spinal Specialist
Dr. Sereda established the ATLANTA TOTAL WELLNESS CENTER in 2001 and has treated thousands of patients from all over the city.
- Board Certified Chiropractor
- Non-Surgical Spinal Specialist
- Voted the best Atlanta Chiropractor and Atlanta Chiropractic Center
WHAT OUR PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT US…